bluapapilio: Teddy bear charging drained battery (line battery charging)
[personal profile] bluapapilio
Using my movies boardgame.

I watched 4/8, dropping one, movies from my last challenge. I rated Hoppers the highest. Feeling very picky about movies right now, I want to start mood rewatching some for my rewards from now on.


Avatar:


Romance (Imagine Me & You)
Skill: Beat the trap tile once (roll a prompt)

Roll #1

A 2, not the greatest start... Prompt: longest titled. There were 3 6 word titles, I chose Pater Noster and the Mission of Light.

Roll #2

An 8, prompt: (un)natural disaster element - Cloverfield. In my mind this counts, there's a chance I've already seen it.

Roll #3

Another 8, prompt: came out within the last year - The Cycle.

Roll #4

An 11 and the trap tile, but I'm using my skill. Prompt: fantasy creatures - Wolfwalkers.

Roll #5

Another 11 and the end! Okay I know I said I was going to rewarch something but I lied this time. Reward is Fall.

Roll #6

A Tr!

Roll #7

1 2r,


Movie PTW List:


[Horror] Pater Noster and the Mission of Light DNF
[Thriller/Horror] Cloverfield ✔️
[Horror/Thriller] The Cycle ✔️
[Fantasy/Adventure] Wolfwalkers ✔️
[Thriller] Fall ✔️

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     1 23
4 56 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 1920 21 22 2324
25262728293031

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags